Sunday, June 3, 2012

Protein protein

After dealing with my lovely father around one month
Finally he bought me a big bottle of protein for me today



The shop is locate in mergong  named 'Fitness World'
When we arrived the shopkeeper introduce himself
He was a bodybuilder 4 years ago
and now he join ironman
ironman??
maybe some of you maybe confuse
below is the logo and the link 


this is what i means IRONMAN
click here for more detail =]

after introduce himself
he promote some type of protein for me
he sells fitness protein and bodybuilder protein
he recommended me fitness protein
we keep on asking and answering ......bla bla bla

beside he also teach me how to prepare the drink
what time have to drink the protein
how many gram per serving
and so on

finally i bought two =]
i bought a chocolate flavour protein and a creatine







































When we paid it really hurt
it cost nearly RM400

I hope that these protein will acompany my gym life

2 comments:

  1. okey~=] treat me drink too ma..xD lol.. haha..
    expensive thing must has its quality^^ don't worry..=)

    ReplyDelete